Welcome to Power in Motion Gymnastics, Dance, & Cheer
We offer gymnastics and dance classes for boys and girls of all ages.
Welcome to Power In Motion Gymnastics, Dance, & Cheer located in St. Joseph Michigan. Our state of the art facility consist of 17,050 sq. ft., with over 13,900 sq. ft. of gymnastics equipment. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call!
Our facility features:
- 17,050 sq. ft. total space.
- Over 13,900 sq. ft. of gym area.
- 48' in-ground Tumbl Trak
- Tumbling from Tumbl Trak and floor into loose foam pits
- Tumbling from floor on to resi-pit
- Little Kids Gym Equipment
- Girls Equipment (vault, bars, beam, floor)
- Boys Equipment
(parallel bars, floor, mushroom, rings, pommel horse, vault)
- 2 Dance Studios
Gymnastics & Dance Classes for all ages including:
- Preschool gymnastics classes (18 months - 5 years old)
- Recreational gymnastics classes (girls & boys - 6 years & up)
- Preschool dance classes (3 - 5 years old)
- Dance classes (Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Hip Hop)
Other Gymnastics & Cheer:
- Competitive Girls Gymnastics Team
- Competitive Boys Gymnastics Team
- Conditioning Class
- All Star Cheer Team
- Birthday Parties
- Open Gym
For more information contact us at (269) 429-5100
or e-mail at
april 11th, 2019
SUMMER CAMPS 2019
Visit the Summer Camps/ Clinic page to see our summer camps and upcoming cheer clinic.
Commitment forms and payment are due March 9th.
More information on our Recital 2019 page.
DANCE PROGRAM UPDATES
New Dance Session Starting March 1st.
Check out our NEW dance classes on the Dance Schedule page.
OPEN GYM INFORMATION
All children must sign-up on our Open Gym page online for all Open Gyms.
Payment for open gyms will take place at the front desk when you arrive at open gym.
Winter Weather Closings
With the Michigan winter here, we occasionally, for the safety of our students and staff, must close for business due to inclement weather.
3 ways to find out if we are closed.
• Our answering machine will have a closing message after 8 AM
(phone: 429- 5100).
• It will be posted on our Facebook page here
• It will be posted at the top of our Home Page here
We will be happy to schedule a make-up at your next scheduled class for any closings related to winter weather.
While we may decide to remain open, you may decide that from where you live your drive is too hazardous. Please do not drive to the gym if you feel it is unsafe!