Power in Motion Gymnastics was started in 2008. We opened in our new facility in November 2009, in Saint Joseph, Michigan. Below you will find our mission statement and policies.
Mission StatementOur mission at Power in Motion Gymnastics, Dance, & Cheer is to develop healthy, responsible children in a fun and safe environment..
- Make sure your child arrives on time to the scheduled lesson. Warm-up is an important part of gymnastics to assure that the child’s body is properly warmed-up to prevent injury. Please be sure to notify the office if your child will be missing class.
- No smoking inside the building
- No parents in the gym area. If there is an emergency contact the office. Parents are more than welcome to watch from the viewing area.
- Make sure your child is dressed properly for class. (ex. shorts and t-shirt) A leotard is not required, but be sure they are comfortable to do activities.
- Hair should be up and out of the way.
- No jewelry is allowed during the lesson for safety reasons.
- Valuable items should not be brought to the gym. Power in Motion will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Parents please come in to drop off or pick up your children. We insist on all children waiting inside for their rides.
Make-up classes will be allowed. Please contact the office immediately to inform them of your child not attending.
- Make-ups are allowed when the requested class size permits.
- You must pre-register for make-up classes through the office.
- Make-up classes do not transfer to future sessions.
- We will not offer make-up classes for missed make-up classes.
(Recreational Classes Only*)