Power in Motion All Star Cheer Team
Our Power in Motion Cheer Team, includes Dance, Stunting and Tumbling put to music and competitions in and out of state!
WHAT IS POWER IN MOTION CHEER:
- Cheer dance
- 2-1/2 minute routine to Cheer music
- Cheer uniforms
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
- Anyone (min. age 5)
- Co-ed team (boys and girls)
Cost will be discussed at the informational meeting and will be in the Team Handbook.
See our Cheer classes on our class schedule page.
See our upcoming Cheer Camp
If you are interested in tryouts - please contact coach Alyse for a date and time.
At tryouts, we will need the following in order for your athlete to tryout:
• Copy of Birth Certificate (used for USASF Cheer membership) - we can scan originals for you
• Signed policies and procedures agreement- provided at informational parent meeting or when registering
• A non-refundable tryout fee of $15.00- This will be used towards your first months tuition after placement on the team. This fee covers staffing and use of the gym space.
SUMMER PRACTICE BEGINS: June 4th, 2018
MANDATORY CHOREOGRAPHY CAMP: July 28th and 29th
Please direct any questions to Coach Alyse at or call at 269-429-5100 and leave a message.