Events - Open Gym
Children 5 and under only. Must be accompanied by an adult. Mask Required.
Saturday - 12:30 - 1:30pm
Children 4 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Mask Required.
OPEN GYM PRICES:
Actively Enrolled in Class - $5 per person
All Others - $10 per person
Come work on skills or just have fun playing on all the gymnastics equipment during supervised open gym time! Come have fun with family and friends.
Payment for open gym will take place at the front desk when you arrive at open gym.
Open Gym Rules
- NO food, gum, or beverage of any kind allowed in gym area.
- No throwing equipment or rough housing.
- The climbing rope and rings should be kept stationary, and not used to swing on.
- Parents please come in to drop off or pick up your children. We insist on all children waiting inside for their rides. Please be prompt in picking your child up.
- To ensure a pleasant experience for all guests, we reserve the right to remove any guest who is exhibiting improper behavior (yelling/screaming/horseplay/fighting, etc.)
- Do not try new skills at open gym. Work on skills you know.
- Trampoline MUST be supervised at all times.
- Only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- Listen to directions. Make sure you understand what skill you are attempting.
- No “Horse Play” or “Fooling Around.”
- No bouncing or jumping off trampoline onto the floor.
- Avoid bouncing too high. Stay in control.
- DO NOT exceed your ability level. Ask an instructor if you want to try a new skill.
- Make sure pit is clear of people and objects before entering.
- NO head first entries.
- Always land on feet, seat or back as if sitting in a chair.
- Make sure area is properly fluffed.
- DO NOT pick foam.
- DO NOT land with straight legs. Land with legs bent and apart.
- DO NOT bury yourself in the pit. Keep your head above the pit foam.
- Hands must be on the bars at all times.
- No hanging on the bars by only your knees.
- No walking on the bars with just your feet.
SPACE IS LIMITED. YOU MUST SIGN-UP BELOW for all EVENTS/ CLINICS.