Ninja Class Schedule
You are more than welcome to join a class at anytime as long as there are open spots in the class. We will pro rate the tuition accordingly.
• Please select the appropriate class for your child. New students with prior experience must schedule an evaluation with the office before registering for a class.
• Please respect our age groups. If your child has met the skill requirements to move to the next level, but you are unable to register them in a class because of their age please call the office so we can place your child in the correct class.
Tuitions listed on classes below are monthly for one time a week and do not include the annual registration fee.
Click here to read more about our Tuition/ Pricing below
Tiny Ninja - (ages 3 - 4.5) - 40 min.
Our Tiny Ninja program is for children who are 3 years old up until they turn 4 and a half. This 40 minute co-ed class is a great opportunity for children to get some energy out while working on dynamic movements and developing body and spatial awareness. Our skilled staff will lead the class through a series of obstacle courses that will challenge children’s coordination, balance, strength, and determination.
Lil’ Ninja - (ages 4.5 - 5) - 40 min.
Our Lil’ Ninja program is for children who are 4 and a half years old up until they turn six. This 40 minute co-ed class is a great opportunity for children to get some energy out while working on dynamic movements and developing body and spatial awareness. Our skilled staff will lead the class through a series of obstacle courses that will challenge children’s coordination, balance, strength, and determination.
Ninja 1- (ages 6 & up) - 1 hr
Our Ninja class is a mix of martial arts and obstacle course training. Kids will focus on using their strength and agility to get from point A to point B. They will learn how to roll, vault, and overcome obstacles with technique in mind.
Ninja 2 - (ages 6 & up) - 1 hr
Our Ninja 2 class continues to increase strength and agility as well as introducing harder level ninja obstacles. Ninja kicks and movements also begin to increase in difficulty in this level.
Free Flyers - (ages 6 & up) - 1 hr
Our free flyers class is a mix of freestyle tumbling and free running. This class introduces stylistic acrobatics and allows students to be creative while getting from point A to point B. Kids will be able to use their imagination while learning tumbling and obstacle course training.
- MONTHLY CONTINUOUS ENROLLMENT: Payments are made monthly and you don't have to worry about your spot being taken. You are guaranteed your spot all year long.*
- Our monthly tuition payments are based on an average of four classes per month. No additional charge is assessed for months that offer five classes. In months where holidays, gym closings, snow days, etc. affect the schedule of classes, no tuition is reduced. If you should receive five classes during the month instead of four it will be considered a makeup for classes missed while we are closed for holidays, gym closings, snow days, etc.
We offer continuous enrollment so you can join a class at anytime as long as there are open spots in the class. We will pro rate the tuition accordingly.
- Payments for classes are due at the time of Registration . This enables us to keep a more accurate count of how many students are enrolled for each class without overbooking classes
** Each family is required to have a credit/ debit card on file for payments.
Tuition is paid monthly: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month for that month.
Options for making payments BEFORE the 1st of each month:
If payment is made prior to the 1st of the month by one of the options listed below then no fees will be charged to your credit/ debit card on file.
- Payments may be made in person with cash.
- Payments may be made with a personal check. Please make your check payable to Power in Motion and please note the student's name, class, day and the time on the memo portion of your check. A $25 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Payments may be made with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
- You may mail payments to: Power in Motion Gymnastics, Dance, & Cheer, 3889 M-139, St. Joseph, MI 49085
- Remember, any remaining balances on the 1st of the month will be charged to your credit/ debit card on file. This is done automatically so you will not have to worry about losing your child's /(ren's) spot in class.
If there are changes to your credit/debit card the new information must be received by the 20th of the month. Any charges that decline on the 1st of the month can be paid ON the 1st of the month with no penalty. On the 2nd of the month, a $10.00 LATE FEE will be assessed to each account that is not paid. If delinquent tuition is not paid by the 4th of the month, your child(ren) will be tagged inactive by the computer, will be un-enrolled, and children on the waiting list will be called. Once we have received a bad check, all future tuition must be paid with cash or credit/debit card.
We do not offer credit and/or refunds for missed/ canceled classes due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather or any other reason. Power In Motion does not issue refunds. All sales are final for any product and/or service purchased and/or provided by Power In Motion.
The fees listed below are monthly fees for 1 class per week.*
|40 min class||$73|
|1 hr class||$91|
|20% Multi Class Discount|
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE:
This fee is $30 for the first child, $20 for second child or a $50 maximum per family. Registration is due at the time of initial enrollment and renewed annually each year thereafter. This fee covers administrative costs which include registering and maintaining family records. This registration fee applies to ALL programs at Power in Motion.
We offer a generous discount for multiple classes for one child and multiple children from one family. There is a 10% Discount for each additional member of the immediate family calculated on the lower priced class(es) for all programs at Power in Motion! This does not include private lessons.
You MUST contact the office BEFORE your child's scheduled class to inform them of your child not attending to receive a make-up class.
- Make-ups are allowed when the requested class size permits.
- You must pre-register for make-up classes through the office or parent portal.
- We will not offer make-up classes for missed make-up classes.
- You must be currently active in classes in order to use makeups.
- There are no make-ups for our competitive programs.
- No credits or refunds will be given for classes not made up.
If you need to become inactive in any program, a withdrawal form, MUST BE received by the 20th of the month prior to withdrawal.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WITHDRAWALS OVER THE PHONE. WE MUST RECEIVE AN ONLINE/ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION of the Withdrawal Form.
Select the Withdrawal form button below to fill out our online withdrawal form.
UNLESS WE RECEIVE PROPER NOTICE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEXT MONTH'S BILLING TUITION. If your child does not attend classes for 2 consecutive months and PIM has not received a withdrawal form or communication that you would like to stay enrolled; your child WILL be dropped from class. There is no credits and/or refunds for missed classes.
Schedule subject to change based on availability. Please call ahead to assure that your class is available. The minimum class size is 3 children and we reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet the minimum number of children. You are more than welcome to join a class at anytime as long as there are available spots in the class. We will prorate the tuition accordingly.