Dance Tuition/ Pricing
- CONTINUOUS SESSION ENROLLMENT: Payments are made monthly and you don't have to worry about your spot being taken. You are guaranteed your spot all year long.*
- Tuition is based on a 40 week dance season (Sept. - June) which is broken up into two sessions.
- In months where holidays, gym closings, snow days, etc. affect the schedule of classes, no tuition is reduced. If you should receive five classes during the month instead of four it will be considered a makeup for classes missed while we are closed for holidays, gym closings, snow days, etc.
We offer continuous enrollment so you can join a class at anytime as long as there are open spots in the class. We will pro rate the tuition accordingly.
- Tuition is not prorated for absences. Please see the class Make-Up Policies.
- Payments for classes are due at the time of Registration . This enables us to keep a more accurate count of how many students are enrolled for each class without overbooking classes
*Spot guaranteed as long as you don't withdraw and fees are up to date.
** Each family is required to have a credit/ debit card on file for payments.
Tuition is paid monthly: Tuition is due on the 1st of each month for that month. With our monthly tuition, please know you are still required to commit to the full five month session. Our session dates are below.
Session 1 - September - January
Session 2 - February - June
July - August
Tuition is based on a 40 week dance season which is broken up into two sessions. Tuition will automatically be taken out on the 1st of the month for the following month. With our monthly billing, please know you are still required to commit to the full five month session. However, if you choose to pay for the full session at the beginning of that session, you may. Please keep in mind there are no credits or refunds. Sessions are continuous enrollment, which means you do not have to re-sign up for each session, you will automatically be enrolled for the next session. If you wish to withdrawal for the next session, a withdrawal form must be filled out by the 20th of the last month of your session in order to stop billing.
Options for making payments before the 1st of each month:
If payment is made prior to the 1st of the month by one of the options listed below then no fees will be charged to your credit/ debit card on file.
- Payments may be made in person with cash.
- Payments may be made with a personal check. Please make your check payable to Power in Motion and please note the student's name, class, day and the time on the memo portion of your check. A $25 fee will be assessed on all returned checks.
- Payments may be made with VISA, MasterCard, or Discover.
- You may mail payments to: Power in Motion Gymnastics, Dance, & Cheer, 3889 M-139, St. Joseph, MI 49085
- Remember, any remaining balances on the 1st of the month will be charged to your credit/ debit card on file. This is done automatically so you will not have to worry about losing your child's /(ren's) spot in class.
If there are changes to your credit/debit card the new information must be received by the 20th of the month. If your payment doesn't go through for any reason you will be charged a $10.00 decline fee. If delinquent tuition is not paid before your child(ren)s first class of the month, your child(ren) will be tagged inactive by the computer, will be un-enrolled, and children on the waiting list will be called. Once we have received a bad check, all future tuition must be paid with cash or credit/debit card.
If you wish to withdraw for the next session a withdrawal form must be filled out by the 20th of the last month of your session in order to stop billing. A Withdrawal Form can be printed off (PDF below) or picked up at the front desk. It MUST BE received by the 20th of the month prior to withdrawal. WE DO NOT ACCEPT WITHDRAWALS OVER THE PHONE. WE MUST RECEIVE A PHYSICAL OR EMAILED COPY OF THE Withdrawal Form (pdf below) at the front desk.
Select the Withdrawal form button below to download a copy of our withdrawal form. We also have copies available at the front desk.
UNLESS WE RECEIVE PROPER NOTICE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEXT SESSION/ MONTH’S BILLING TUITION.
** By signing your child(ren) up for classes at Power in Motion you agree to the above payment policy.
MONTHLY DANCE CLASS FEES:
The fees listed below are monthly fees.*
|40 min class||1x a week||$46|
|2x a week||$82.20|
|50 min class||1x a week||$56|
|2x a week||$100.80|
|55 min class||1x a week||$60|
|2x a week||$108.00|
|1 hr 10 min class||1x a week||$74|
|2x a week||$133.20|
|1 hr 25 min class||1x a week||$89|
|2x a week||$160.20|
Open Gym Fees: $5 for members and $8 for non-members each time, this is paid when you arrive.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE:
This fee is $30 for the first child, $20 for second child or a $50 maximum per family. Registration is due at the time of inti al enrollment and renewed annually each year thereafter. This fee covers administrative cost which include registering and maintaining family records. This registration fee applies to ALL programs at Power in Motion.
We offer a generous discount for multiple classes for one child and multiple children from one family. There is a 10% Discount for each additional member of the immediate family calculated on the lower priced class(es) for all programs at Power in Motion! This does not include private lessons.
You MUST contact the office before your child's scheduled class to inform them of your child not attending to receive a make-up class.
- Make-ups are allowed when the requested class size permits.
- You must pre-register for make-up classes through the office.
- Make-up classes do not transfer to future months.
- We will not offer make-up classes for missed make-up classes.
- No credits or refunds will be given for classes not made up.
(Recreational Classes Only*)
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Discover and Master Card.
MIN. CLASS SIZE:
All classes must have at least 3 children.
We do not offer credit and/or refunds for cancelled classes due to holiday, vacation, illness, weather or any other reason. Power In Motion does not issue refunds. All sales are final for any product and/or service purchased and/or provided by Power In Motion.
Schedule subject to change based on availability. Please call ahead to assure that your class is available. The minimum class size is 3 children and we reserve the right to cancel any class that does not meet the minimum number of children. You are more than welcome to join a class at anytime as long as there are available spots in the class. We will prorate the tuition accordingly.